Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Challenge #198 at Aud Sentiments

Hello and welcome. It's time for another challenge at Aud Sentiments. The theme is Anything Goes with a Sentiment.
Here is what I made using a Birdie Brown image.

Recipe:
Cardstock - Purple and White from stash. SU Temptimg Turquoise and Hello Honey
DP from Making Memories Be inspired - Kids 12x12 paper ~ Emma Dots
Image from Birdie Brown ~ Retro Girl
Sentiments from SU ~ Perfect Blend and Avery Elle ~ So Happy
Dies - Uniquely Creative ~ Stitched Nesting Tags (used negative piece)
        - Uniquely Creative - Stitched Nesting Rectangles rounded
SU punches - 1 3/8"  & 1 1/2"  circles & 2" scalloped circle
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo black inkpad
Pearls from stash
D/S tape roller & foam dots.

It's late and I'm tired from choir practice so I'm going to say goodnight and encourage you to pop over to the challenge blog and check out my fellow teamies creations and enter the challenge too.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...