Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, July 31, 2017

Butterflies Galore

Hi all, it's time for challenge 170 at Crafting From The Heart Challenges. Our sponsor is the wonderful - Oddball Art Stamps. I had a mishap with my image and as it was nearly the last spot that I coloured on my image, I decided to cut the girl out of the whole image! She was surrounded by butterflies, but one of my copic markers (which I have never had refilled) decided to leak and made a huge mess that oozed outside of her hair area, onto her face and several of the butterflies!!!! With the use of my blender I managed to get enough of the colour off her face (I hadn't coloured that yet) but couldn't do anything about the butterflies and the surrounding white area so unfortunately that was discarded. If you are interested in the image, pop over to Oddball Art Stamps and see the whole image.
Here is what I made, following a sketch I found on Pinterest.


Recipe:
SU Rose Red cardstock
SU Pacific Point cardstock
White cardstock from stash
DP from Sugar & Spice Studio 12x12 paper pad - Cottage Garden
and also from Cre8tiv 12x12 paper pad - Printed Kraft Stack
Image and Sentiment from Oddball Art Stamps - Josie and the Butterflies
Dies - Nestie Petite Scalloped Circles and Standard Circles
Punches - Circle and Scalloped Circle
Bling from stash
Copic Markers
D/S tape and foam dots

Hope you come and join in the challenge this time around. We would love to see you.
Thanks for stopping by.
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...