Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, June 5, 2017

Use a Doiley - New challenge at Get Creative Challenges

A quick scheduled post as I'm on holiday. We have a new challenge starting today at Get Creative Challenge blog. Hope you come and play!!! Our sponsors are: Dr. Digi, AliciaBel and Shadowclocksy.
Our theme is ~ Use A Doiley
Here is my creation using Dr. Digi image ~ Wash Day

Recipe: Back later with this.....

Thanks for stopping by, we would love to see you popping in to the challenge blog and adding an entry or two.
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...