Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Challenge #18 Open-Minded Crafting Fun

Hi all, a very quick post for Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge blog, not even what I used but may come back after my holiday and remedy that for you. This month our sponsor is Star Stampz and the theme is "Just About Time" ~ Projects with clocks, time. metal etc......
Here is what I made using Star Stampz image - Mad Hatter chibi digital stamp

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you entering a card or two in the challenge,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Cute and an awesome creation Sandy. Have a great holiday.
    Hugs Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy ..Love the embellishments
    and sweet image

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...