Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, February 27, 2017

Easter card

Hi and welcome to my blog today. A new challenge has started at Crafting from the Heart and we were allowed to do our own thing, so, I chose to make up an Easter card which I will be teaching to my class on Wednesday.
Here is my card......

Recipe:  (back later as I've run out of time)

Thanks for stopping by, please pop over to the challenge blog and check out my teamies' makes and enter in the Just for Fun challenge,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy DT

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...