Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Challenge #170 at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog

Hi all, another blog post that is a bit late, keep forgetting to put it to schedule instead of draft. My brother-in- law still in ICU, it will be 5 weeks on Saturday. Anyway, better get my brain into gear and get a couple of posts organised. Our theme for the challenge is: Christmas for Your love and we have the wonderful  The Paper Shelter as our sponsor.
Here is my project, I made a small pizza box to use for putting a little pressie in.
Recipe:
SU Emerald Envy cardstock
White cardstock from stash
DP from Kaisercraft 12x12 paper pad - North Pole
Image from The Paper Shelter ~ The Most Adorable Snowmen
Sentiment from SU - Oh What Fun
Copic Markers
Kindyglitz
SU window punch
Die-namics stitched circle die
Bakers twine from stash
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller and foam dots

Hope to see you over at the challenge blog with some of your creations.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...