Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, October 10, 2016

Second Post for today Challenge 131 at Crafting from the Heart

It's my second post for today and they are back to back because I forgot to schedule one for earlier in the day. Please take the time to check out my other card.
Now onto this one for the new challenge at Crafting From The Heart. We are an Anything Goes challenge blog and this time we are being sponsore by Lacy Sunshine Stamps.
Here is my card using this cute unicorn image. I chose to use it to make a baby card.
You can't see from this picture but there are another two sentiments on the narrow z fold piece, they are ~ tickled pink and rock-a-bye baby

Recipe:
SU Rose Pink cardstock for basecard, diecuts and punch sentiment label
White cardstock from stash for diecut and punched label
DP from First Edition paper pack 8x8 ~ It's a Girl!
Image from Lacy Sunshine Stamps - Sleepytime Evie Unicorn Stitched Collection
Sentiments from Stamping Up , three sets - Bundled Baby, Cute & Curly & Nursery Neccesities
Dies  -  Die-namics Stitched Squares
SU label punch (co-ordinates with stamped frame)
Copic Markers 
SU Pink Passion inkpad
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Enamel dots from stash
D/S tape roller and foam dots

Time to go, looking forward to seeing some wonderful entries over at the challenge blog this fornight.
Come and check out my teamies inspirational cards and we would love to hear from you as well.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to scroll down and check out my other card today.
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...