Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Sweet, Sweet Chocolate

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog today. I hope you're ready for the new challenge starting today at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog. The theme this time is: For A Child plus a sentiment. The prize is a voucher for Crafty Shopping and don't we all love to do that. Even better when you don't have to pay for it!!!
The Design Team were allowed to use whatever they like to make their projects for the challenge and I chose to use this cute design from Mo Manning. She reminds me of my 2 year old granddaughter, her features are very similar.
Here is what I made......... a bit dull outside when I took the photo, had to try in between showers.
We've had lots of rain this winter, more than normal.

Recipe:
SU cardstock - Pacific Point and not sure of the name of the orange one - lost the packaging
DP from stash
White cardstock from stash
Image is from Mo Manning - Chocolate Smile
Sentiments are also from SU
Nestie Die - Deckled Rectangles ~ large and small
Punches - circle and scalloped circle
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
A Bit More Time To Craft - Challenge #25 ~ Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog - August Challenge
Paper Creator's Crafts - Challenge 50 ~ Anything Goes

Well, it's getting late in the day and I still have choir practice to go to tonight, We would love to see what you create, so come on and drop by the challenge blog and enter one of your creations.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Super cute. Love how the image comes outside the frame. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image Sandy Love the colouring and paper back ground too.hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this image the other day and I just love it! You've coloured her in beautifully and I love the sentiments you've used. Thank you so much for entering the Crafts Galore Encore (use a Digi or Stamp) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet, love that image. Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...