Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, August 8, 2016

All White with a Splash of Colour

Running a bit late getting my post up today. It's been hectic, with babysitting two young granddaughters at once whilst trying to craft with one of my daughters. Then when they went home to their respective parents, lol, I had about 30 mins or so before our little 4 1/2 month old grandson was dropped off so our son and DIL could go out for tea. It's our son's birthday today. They got back about 10:30 -11p.m. and now everyone else has gone home or gone to bed and I can finally come and write this up!
Challenge #45 starts over at Get Creative Challenges and the theme is All White with a splash of colour. Our sponsor is the wonderful Sami Stamps.
Hope you will pop over and enter the challenge. Come on, be in the running for this wonderful prize or the honour of being one of the top 3 picks.
Here is the card I made.......

Recipe:
White cardstock from stash
Die-namics square die
Memory Box die - Loopy rings
Image is from Sami Stamps - Flower Whiskers
Sentiment is from SU Petite Pairs stamp set
Circle Punch
Copic Markers for my splash of colour
Embossing folder (not sure what make)

Thanks for stopping in,
Take Care and hope to see you soon,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! So pretty with all the white and just the little touch of color added to the flowers and the line around the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...