Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Just for Fun at Crafty Girlz Challenges

Hi everyone, it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Girlz Challenges. We don't have a sponsor for this challenge so this one is just for fun. The DT were allowed to use whatever we wanted to and I chose to keep mine simple and not colour an image. Instead I chose to use one of my many!!!! dies that are sitting in my craft room. In fact this is the first card I've made with this lovely vintage lady silhouette. I designed it for my ladies today at the class I teach at a Community Friendship Centre.
Here it is..........

Recipe:
SU Mossy Meadow cardstock
SU Very Vanilla cardstock for the sentiment
SU Basic Black for the diecut lady
DP from Dovecraft 12x12 paper pad ~ Sweet Paris
Sentiment from CTMH
Die is Couture Creations
Nestie Dies - Standard Circles ~ large & small
SU Punches - large oval & scalloped oval
SU Chocolate Chip inkpad

Have to rush but please come and join in the fun of the new challenge at Crafty Girlz Challenges.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...