Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, June 10, 2016

Challenge #6 at Open Minded Crafting Fun

Hi everyone, a bit of a rush to get my post in as we are going away for the long weekend and have to go to an auction tomorrow as well. So I've been busy organising food and clothes etc to take up to the house with us. Most of the family are coming and we will have a bonfire and cook a roast in the camp oven. All good fun even if it will be cold, lol.
Anyway, I'm here to invite you to come and join in the new challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun 
Challenge Blog. Our sponsors this month are AMB Illustrations, Digistamps4joy and Stampz by Star,
The challenge theme is Seasons/Holidays.
Here is my creation............using Spring Time from Digistamps4joy


Recipe: SU cardstock
White cardstock from stash
DP from stash
Image from Digistamps4joySpring Time
Sentiment was from a set of freebie stamps (I think) forgot to write products down when I made the card!
Punches - Square and Scalloped Square
Die-namics die - stitched rectangle
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller & foam dots

Time to say goodbye, love to see you popping over to the challenge blog and checking out the DT inspiration and joining in the fun.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take care,
Hugs, Sandy


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...