Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Valentine's Day is just around the corner

Hi and once again welcome. A very warm day and I got all the dessert ingredients from the supermarket today for the wedding reception on Saturday. On the last few days of prep and will be glad to get back to a bit more normality, lol.
So..... onto my post today for Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge Blog. It's a monthly challenge and today brings us Challenge #2 and lots of wonderful sponsors. They are.....All Dressed Up, Ppinky Dolls Art,
SLSLines and Zuri Artsy Craftsy 

Here is my card...

Recipe:
SU Kiwi Kiss cardstock for the basecard
White cardstock for the image
DP is from Paper Xtra 12x12 paper pad
Sentiment is also cut from one of the papers
Image is Adriana from Zuri Artsy Craftsy
Copic Markers
D/S tape and Foam dots

Thanks so much for calling in I hope you found something to interest you. Love to see you stopping by the challenge blog and checking out all the fab DT creations and linking up one of yours. Don't forget you have to be in it to win it and with four fab sponsors there are 4 prizes up for grabs!!!
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. This card is adorable and love the sentiment. I bet the wedding will be lovely.
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally adorable card and great inspiration for OMCF challenge! I love the paper and that sentiment!

    Hugs,
    Hanne, DT sis.
    Handmade By Hanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...