Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, January 4, 2016

Challenge 93 at Crafting From The Heart

Hi all,  a quick post to share my DT card for the new challenge starting today at Crafting From The Heart.
Our sponsor for this challenge is Aurora Wings and my fellow teamies have created some wonderful makes to inspire you and showcase Aurora Wings designs.
Here is what I came up with........ I took 3 different pics to show the different aspects of the card. The first one didn't turn out that well but the image shows nicely. I diecut the frame and after adhering hand cut the inner oval out of the front of the card going through all 3 layers and then put the image on the inside with foam dots



Recipe:
White cardstock from stash
DP from Santoro London 6x6 paper pad
Grey shimmery paper for the diecut and matte
Image is from Aurora Wings - Wedding Couple
Sentiments are from SU - Simply Wonderful and Heard From the Heart stamp sets
Spellbinders dies - Floral Ovals and Labels Twenty
Copic Markers
Wink of Stella - clear ~ used on the "Congrats" sentiment
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller & foam dots

Hope to see you hopping over to the challenge blog and entering the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy





1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...