Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, December 21, 2015

Challenge 91 at Crafting From The Heart

Hello everyone, Christmas is only a few days away so hope your preparations are going well. It's late and I want to share the new challenge at Crafting From the Heart with you. As always, it's an Anything Goes Theme and we have two sponsors this time. They are Fred She Said and The Stamping Boutique.
Here are my two DT cards featuring images from both sponsors.


Recipe:
SU Garden Green cardstock for the base and die cut
White card from stash
Image from The Stamping Boutique  - Christmas Mouse
Tree Stamp from SU set - Lovely as a Tree
Sentiment from SU
Nestie Dies - Standard Circle large & small
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
SU Old Olive Inkpad
Black Pen
D/S tape and Foam Dots

 
Recipe:
White card from stash for basecard
SU Real Red cardstock for matte and scalloped circle
DP from stash
Image from Fred She Said - Naughty or Nice Elf
Sentiment was an internet find
Punches - Circle and Scalloped Circle
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller and Foam dots

I have puddings on the go, just haven't had time to do them this year, so am having to stay up late to cook them. I want some for gifts, so got to get it done.
My fellow teamies and I would love to see you entering the challenge this week. Come and share and be in the running for a fabulous prize from our sponsors.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,\
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...