Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Challenge #152 at 613 Avenue Create

Our second to last day of Spring and it's been a lovely day. We've had a few bad windy days lately and a major fire up north of the city. At least two deaths, many injuries and lots of loss of property, crops,and livestock. Heartbreaking for those involved and made even harder in the lead up to Christmas.
Before I move on and share with you regarding the new challenge at 613 Avenue Create, I would like to send thoughts and prayers to all who have been affected by this tragedy.
So..... the new challenge at 613 Avenue Create starts today and the theme is Anything Goes with an Optional Twist of using Paper Piecing Technique.
Our sponsors are Bugaboo Stamps and SLS Lines
I've used an image from Bugaboo Stamps and I'm also using the Twist..
Here's my card.......


Recipe:
White cardstock for basecard and mattes and to print image out
SU green (not sure which one as I couldn't find a pack (it's either a discontinued one or I'm just out of it!)
DP from Couture Creations 12x12   paper Pad ~ Vintage Christmas
Image from Bugaboo Stamps - Deacon-Piper  - I've paper pieced his hat using DP and cardstock, his hair with cardstock, his tunic -with DP, belt, hands and boots with cardstock.
The image does come with some music notes either side of it but because I fussy cut the image out and then adhered it to a diecut rectangle, I drew them in by hand so they are not accurate as per the original image
Sentiment is from SU stamps set - Christmas Cuties
Dies - Die-namics ~ Pierced Rectangles and a part of a Kaisercraft die
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller, tacky glue and foam dots

Hubby has just returned home after being out for a few hours looking at Volkswagon vehicles in town - an anuual show.
Please stop by the challenge blog and check out all the wonderful DT inspirations and we would love to see your creations as well. So come join in the fun of the challenge and be in the running for a wonderful prize from our sponsors.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...