Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, September 14, 2015

Challenge 77 at Crafting From the Heart

Another busy day sewing doilies onto the curtain for my daughter's vintage style wedding next year. It is very time consuming. She left several hours ago and I continued sewing till about 30 mins ago. Even forgot that my grandson was asleep still. If you don't wake him up he just sleeps on!!! I don't think he is 100% we;; at the moment. So, this is my first chance to pop in and write up today's post. (Still have to cook our evening meal, it's going to be a late one!)
Anyway, I've made another male card. I don't do a lot of them so thought it would be good to boost my stash. Our sponsor at Crafting from the Heart this week is Deedee's Digis and I chose this fab image to design my card with.
Here it is........I enlarged the image and printed straight onto the cardstock so I could fold it into a square card. I then cut around the image reducing the front of the card. I added an embossed panel on the inside which you can see behind the tool box. Coloured with Copic Markers and added some black bling for the studs on the hammer and pliers. I think it turned out fairly well.

Recipe:
White cardstock from stash
Image is from Deedee's Digis ~ Tool Time
Sentiment was computer generated straight onto the image
Die'sire Embossing folder - Gun Metal
Nestie Die - Deckled Rectangle for inside the card
Copic Markers
Bling from stash

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion Challenges -  Challenge 279 ~ Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenges - Challenge #24 and Blog Hop September
Without Words - September ~ For the Boys

My fellow teamies and I would love to see your creations this week and as it is always Anything Goes at Crafting from the Heart Challenge I'm sure you'll agree it won't be hard to make something for the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

(edited)     ~ I won at Without Words with my card.....

3 comments:

  1. great card
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome masculine card Sandy! Love the tool box image and your coloring of it is beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us over at Without Words. Have a lovely weekend.

    Christina Hor
    GDT - Without Words
    memoriescrafter.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic project! I love the embossing and how you've colored the toolbox. Thank you for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...