Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Challenge #138 at 613 Avenue Create

Hi everyone, it's been a lovely day so far, threw a couple of loads of washing on the line, went to church ( didn't sing in the choir today as I'm still coughing), back home and had toasted cheese sandwiches and I'm off soon to go with a friend to Copic Club at our local craft store. It's really just a get together with other copic users, the lady that runs it draws us a couple of images and helps us with any queries and tips. I thought I had better type this up and schedule because I may still be at class when it needs to be posted. Well, our challenge this week at 613 Avenue Create  is Anything Goes with the optional twist of Girl's Night Out. Make something that goes with your ideas of a Girl's night out!!!
Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps, we did have another sponsor but there was a bit of a mix up with images so I have used one of my own stamps and gone with the Anything Goes Theme.
Here is my card....... 

I've paper pieced the hat, flower, dress and handbag.

Recipe:
SU Rich Razzleberry cardstock for the cardbase and matte
White Card from stash for the image
SU Tempting Turquoise cardstock for the punched circle and diecut flourish
DP is from a freebie booklet of paper (came with a magazine purchase)
Image and sentiment are from Close to my Heart stamp set -Better with a Friend (Hostess set)
Die Cuts - Nestie ~ Curved Rectangles
              - Memory box ~ Elegant Scrollwork ( I cut this into sections and used either side of my image)
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

I am entering my card into the following challenges: (back later with some)

We would love to see you stopping by the challenge blog and entering one of your fabulous makes. You could be next week's winner or featured as a favourite entry. My teamies and I would appreciate you stopping by our personal blogs and leaving a comment if you have time.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...