Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Challenge #136 at 613 Avenue Create

Hi all, sorry I'm late posting, but I come down with the lurgy that my hubby has. He's had a couple over the last few months and I hadn't succumbed, but this one is just that much more contagious. So after celebrating our son's 30th birthday with an 80's themed party last night I could feel my throat starting to feel sore. Our youngest daughter and partner are moving so I offered to take little Halle home with us last night so she could have an uninterrupted day of packing today but I haven't felt well at all. Massive headache and feel chilled. Halle has just been picked up about 30 mins ago and I thought I had better do this before heading back to bed for some more rest. The new challenge starting today at 613 Avenue Create has a twist of using Black, White and your favourite colour. If you visit my blog often, you'll know my favourite colour is Purple. I've used several shades on the carousel horse but the light one doesn't show very well in the photo.Our sponsors are Doodle Pantry and  Stamplorations.
My step - card was made using a Doodle Pantry digital image and sentiment.
Here it is........
Recipe:
SU Concord Crush cardstock for the basecard, punched scallop circle and diecut
White cardstock from stash
DP from Cre8tive 8x8 paper stack
Image and sentiment from Doodle Pantry - Carousel Horse 4
Nestie Dies - Standard Circles - large ~ Petite Scalloped Circles - large
Punches - SU Circle punch and scalloped circle punch ~ Martha Stewart leaf punch
Flowers from stash
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

My fellow teamies and I would love to see you dropping an entry into the challenge this week and also maybe stopping by our personal blogs and leaving a comment.
Looking forward to seeing all the fabulous creations.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy


2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...