Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, June 15, 2015

Snips, snails and Puppy Dog Tails - Challenge #17 at Get Creative Challenges

This is my second post for today so if you haven't seen the previous card, please scroll down and check it out.
Challenge#17 is about to start at Get Creative Challenges, we are a fortnightly challenge with a theme to make your project by. This fortnight the theme is: For the Boys/Father's Day and our sponsor is Eureka Stamps. I chose to do For the Boys as neither my FIL or my father are with us anymore.
Here is my card.....

Recipe:
SU Basic Black cardstock
White card from stash
DP from Kaisercraft 6x6 paper pad
Image is from Eureka Stamps - Large Heart Puppy
Sentiment on top of card is from Close to My Heart and the bottom one is hand written
Punches - Wide Oval and Photo corner
Copic Markers
Black Pen
Pearls from stash
D/S tape roller, foam dots

Okay, number 2 son has just dropped in and is sorting out juice for Isaac while I finish typing so I had better go and talk to him, lol. Don't forget to check out my other card posted earlier today and hope to see you joining in the challenge at Get Creative Challenges this fortnight.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous sandy.fab cute image and i love the wording ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember that was what little boys are all about so love your written words .Great image and paper for your card .
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...