Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, June 15, 2015

Challenge 3 at Crafty Girlz Challenges

It's raining today, so Isaac and I drove my DIL to work (she normally rides her Vespa scooter) and then we decided to go to a secondhand shop to have a look around. I need some 80's clothes to wear to my son's 30th birthday party in August and thought I had better start looking now. Of course, we didn't come away from the shop without a little monster truck for Isaac, lol.
Well....it's time for a new challenge to start at Crafty Girlz Challenges and you can either do an ATG project or follow the theme of: Use your flag colours to create your project.
I chose to use my flag colours (Australian flag- red, white & blue) to colour my image and also to create the card. Our sponsor for the challenge is SLS Lines and they are offering 3 digi images to the winner of the challenge.
Here is my card....... I tried to make my cat look like a tabby, not sure if it quite worked


Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock for the basecard and scallop punched piece
SU Night of Navy cardstock for the mattes
White cardstock from stash
DP is from Sugar & Spice Studios - 12x12 paper pad ~ Mono Positive Negative
Image is from SLS Lines - Lazy Pillow Cat
Sentiment is from SU -
Nestie Die - Curvy Rectangles
Punches - 2 different sized circle punches and a scalloped circle punch
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

Time to go.....but before I do I'd like to encourage you to come and join in the challenge this month. My fellow DT teamies and I would love to see your creations.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you take the time to leave a comment.
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy awesome back ground paper and those cushions are the best! I do love your take on a tabby cat with those colours
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...