Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, June 18, 2015

A Summer Dream Challenge 134 at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog

Welcome! Nice to have you popping in today. I'm babysitting Halle(8 months old) today and am off to craft with friends this afternoon. Not sure whether I will get anything done having bubs with me, lol, but it's nice to catch up and sometimes I just help out when I'm asked for an opinion on design.  
It's time for a new challenge at Aud Sentiments and the theme is: Summertime Sentiment. Our sponsor this fortnight is Make It Crafty.      
Here's my creation for the new challenge........

Recipe:
SU Pacific Point cardstock for the cardbase
SU Pumpkin Pie cardstock for matte and sentiment
SU Garden Green cardstock for the green "grass"
White cardstock from stash
DP from Kaisercraft 61/2x 61/2 paper pad - Blubelle
Image is from Make It Crafty - Summer Dreams
Sentiment is from Magnolia rubber stamps
Punches - Scalloped Square punch to create tag for sentiment
Dies - Sizzix ~ Arrows, Banners, Chevrons & Clouds set
        - La-La Land ~ Clouds Set (sun)
Copic Markers
SU Pacific Point inkpad
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude - Challenge 4 - Anything Goes
Moving Along with the Times - Challenge ~ Inspired by a Song ~ mine is :Walking on Sunshine"
by Katrina and the Waves (I'm walking on sunshine and don't it feel good!)
Crafting by Designs - Summertime Fun and Blog Hop
Freshly Brewed Designs - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions Challenges - IIC#214 ~Summertime
Crafty Sentiments Design - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

My fellow teamies and I would love to see you over at the challenge blog this fortnight. Yep, a whole fortnight to make something and enter using Mr. Linky!!! Hope to see you there.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

9 comments:

  1. Love the fussy cutting you did on this image! And creating the background must have been fun. I love the torn edge on the lawn, your paper choices and the layering really works in your design! Nicely done Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sandy..love the scene you have created and fabulous fussy cutting..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy ..we could do with that sun shine here . It is a lovely scene created for your delightful card
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card thanks for joining the Crafting by Designs Blog hop Love and hugs Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous sandy.really pretty image and i love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FUN cute card!!!! I love her hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card.
    Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Crafting With An Attitude!
    We would love to see you again …Bad Kitty- Fiki DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...