Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, May 18, 2015

Hey There ~ Challenge #15 at Get Creative Challenges

It's time for a new challenge at Get Creative Challenges and this time we are asking you to create using an Ingredients Challenge. The requirements are to use - 1 printed paper, 1 fibre and 1 sticker. And yep, that means I've raided my large stash of stickers and embellishments twice this week. I was so pleased to find this basketball and hoop as I had decided to colour the boys clothes in with a stripe of colour down the side to make it look more like a team uniform. I think the image and sticker go well together.
Our sponsor this week is Limited Runs and I chose this fab boy image with his cute freckles!
Here is my card......

Recipe:
SU Baked Brown Sugar cardstock for the basecard
SU Bashful Blue cardstock for the matte
White cardstock from stash for the image and sentiment
DP is from Kaisercraft 61/2x61/2 paper pad ~ Basecoat
Image is from Limited Runs ~ Jacob with free sentiment
Sentiment is from Paper Smooches - Sentiment Sampler
Basketball and Hoop sticker from stash
String from stash
Memento black inkpad
Copic Markers
D/S Tape roller
Foam Dots

I've just popped in to edit my post and update the info, came back from camp with a sore back and also have had my grandson here today. It's his 4th birthday today, so he came in his new lego pj's that his other Mama bought and I changed him into his clothes which included a new long sleeved t-shirt from his Uncle and Aunty and he has been playing with the "Gup" toy which we bought him (It's from one of his favourite shows - Octonauts!)
So....... please come and join in the challenge at Get Creative this time around. My fellow DT and I are looking forward to seeing your creations!!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous little boy card Sandy..love the woodgrain background and great find in your stickers box with the basket ball hoop and ball..fabulous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning male card sandy.brilliant design and i love your fab colours and image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...