Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, May 25, 2015

Challenge #61 at Crafting from the Heart

It's been a busy few days with celebrating our granddaughter's 7th birthday at the Hello Kitty Cafe on Friday night and then our 40th Wedding Anniversary yesterday. The kids got together and organised a party for us and also paid for us to stay overnight at the venue where we dined together and they alsoarranged breakfast at the hotel as well this morning. Our DIL swapped her working day so I didn't have to babysit Isaac today, so it's been a relaxing day and I managed to do some colouring for DT images coming up over the next couple of weeks. Hubby was generous and bought me two rings as he knows purple is my favourite colour. He gave me an amethyst ring in the morning and I was just a tad disappointed that he hadn't held to tradition and bought me a ruby one and then at the party he surprised me with a ruby ring as well. It's silver not gold but has 4 large ruby stones, a knuckle duster, lol. I'm getting used to it, but it's a ring I won't wear all the time.
Well I had better move on to the challenge starting today at Crafting from the Heart. It's Anything Goes as usual and our sponsor this week is Karleigh Sue Digis

Here is my card.......

Recipe:
SU Marina Mist cardstock for the basecard
White card from stash for matte, sentiment and image
DP from  Sugar & Spice Studio 12x12 paper pad ~ School Days
Image is from Karleigh Sue Digis - Nerdy Cute
Punch to make top of notepaper from SU
Wide Oval Punch
Copic Markers
Memento black inkpad
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

I am entering the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Challenge 263 ~ Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge blog - Week 312 ~ Happy Birthday
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - Challenge 81 ~ ATG with a twist - Make it Girly

So now it's your turn, my fellow DT and I would love to see what you create this week so come along and join in the challenge and maybe do a bit of blog hopping to some of the other entries too and be inspired.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy



4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful weekend you had! Love your school girl card - sweet image and great background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and how nice of your family to treat you.
    Thanks for sharing at Allsorts 'Happy Birthday' Challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 81 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Happy Anniversary! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...