Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Challenge 61 at Completely Christmas

A lovely Autumn day today the sun is shining and just a touch of wind. I've spent most of it at home doing a little bit of washing and waiting for the grandkids to arrive. I thought they were coming earlier, but we're still waiting and it's nearly tea time. I popped out for a few groceries with my DIL and now back home with a coffee in hand and typing up this post. I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Well, a new challenge starts today at Completely Christmas Challenges and if you pop over to the challenge blog, you will see that poor Suzy has had her mother in hospital for the last month and life has been up and down for her. So keep a look out if you have entered challenges lately as she will be putting up the winners soon.
Our sponsor this week is Dazzling Ace Designs and the theme is ATG with a twist of adding some Holly.
Here is my card.... it was done in quite a hurry so I'm afraid it is not quite as I would have liked.

Recipe:
SU Garden Green cardstock for the basecard and mattes
White cardstock from stash to print the image and to do the sentiment
DP is from Francheville 12x12 paper pad - Calico Christmas (I sponged the edges)
Image from Dazzling Ace Designs
Sentiment from a wooden stamp set called Happy Days
SU Choc Chip inkpad
Memento Basic Black inkpad
Large Oval Punch and Scalloped Oval Punch
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

Okay, just got a phone call from my son regarding the grandchildren and they are just leaving home now so probably will be another hour before they arrive......so I had better say goodbye and go and sort out some tea for them as we are going up after tea to our daughter's house and lighting up some wood for a bonfire. The kids can toast some marshmallows and visit with their cousin too.
Please come and join in the new challenge, my fellow teamies and I would love to see your creations.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...