Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Have You Been Naughty or Nice? Challenge 58 at Completely Christmas Challenges

Hello, it's been a busy day today with two of our daughter's deciding to have a garage sale at our house, lol.
Hubby has been busy dragging out some of his junk to try and sell as well and not sure whether I will try to sell some of my cards or not. Nobody wants to pay much for things these days and it is annoying when you know how much time and effort you've put into something only to have someone offer a pittance for it. So....will think about it!
It's Saturday and that means a new challenge at Completely Christmas Challenges and it's Anything Goes with a twist of adding a Touch of Gold. I've coloured Santa's feather pen in with a gold Wink of Stella pen and also used a shiny self striped gold paper as one of my layers. It doesn't show well here but it is quite shiny in real life, lol.
Here is my card.......


Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock for the cardbase
SU Garden Green cardstock for the mattes
DP - Shiny Gold self striped paper from stash
      - Pale Green dotty paper from
Image is from Lacy Sunshine - Naughty/Nice List
Sentiment from Close To My Heart stamp set -
Copic Markers
Memento Black inkpad
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

My teamies and I are looking forward to checking out your creations this week so please come and join in the fun and get those Christmas cards done stress free during the year.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

5 comments:

  1. oh this is just so cute,great image hun love it hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Sandy. A lot of people find it hard to sell their cards (myself included).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...love his slippers. Hope the garage sales went well. I agree with you and card selling. I just figure if people don't end up buying them appreciate your time you still have them available for your own use.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...