Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, March 28, 2015

What do you mean........ Challenge 56 at Completely Christmas Challenge

A day home today with no children to babysit and no real urgency to do any shopping and it gives me time to finish off some more of the weeks washing and to sort out some of my craft gear. I'm looking for a particular stamp and I just can't find it!!!! It's a great huge wooden stamp so what have I done with it, lol.
Anyway, before I go completely insane I will share my DT card for Completely Christmas Challenge this week. Our sponsor is the fab Bugaboo Digi Stamps and I've used a stamp that I bought a little while ago called  Puppy - enough reindeer and the theme for this week is Anything Goes with a twist of No Sentiment on the front of your creation.

Here is my card......
the image comes with a fun sentiment ~  "What do you mean Santa has enough reindeer?" and I will be putting that on the inside of my card.

Recipe:
SU Garden Green cardstock for the basecard and mattes
White cardstock from stash
DP from Francheville 12x12 paper pad - Christmas Basics
Image is from Bugaboo Digi Stamps - Puppy - enough reindeer
Memory Box Die - Jolly Jingle Bells
Silver cord from stash
EK Success star punch
Bling from stash
Copic Markers
Wink of Stella  pens ~ Gold and Clear
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

We would love to see you entering the challenge this week with one of your fabulous creations so get busy and go to the blog and click on Mr. Linky!!!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...