Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Ring Out Wild Bells Challenge 51 at Completely Christmas

Well we are having a heat wave for the next two days with 40 C temps and just our luck, that the air conditioner packed it in this morning!!!! The house isn't quite unbearable yet and there seems to be a bit of breeze coming through the now open doors and windows but not sure how we will be coping after tonight, lol. I hope you are all having a relaxing weekend. I had some bad news first thing this morning with a friend sending me a message about her husband who now has prostrate cancer. He has to have tests to see if it has spread and I'll be praying for a positive outcome for him. For those of you who have faith, I would appreciate prayers for my friend, her hubby and all of their family.
I had better get on with my sharing of my newest DT Christmas card for Completely Christmas Challenges this week. Our sponsor is the wonderful Bugaboo and I used this fab image of Christmas Bells. Our twist this week is : NO RED OR GREEN so I have used my favourite colour Purple to make my card.
Here it is........

Recipe:
SU Concord Crush cardstock for basecard
White cardstock from stash
Image is from Bugaboo Stamps
Sentiment is  from SU 
Couture Creations embossing folder
Punch - wide large oval
SU Bashful Blue inkpad
Corner Dies - not sure who made this as these were in my stash of diecuts - if I get time I will go find the die!
Pale Purple Pearls from stash (they look a bit pink here in the picture)
Nestie Die - Standard Circles - large and small
Purple Pen for faux stitching
Copic Markers
Wink of Stella - Clear
D?S Tape Roller, Foam Dots

Please come and join in the fun at the challenge blog this week and be in the running to win the fab prize from Bugaboo. They are always coming out with new digis to entice us all.
Don't forget to pop into my teamies blogs too and leave a comment. We all appreciate hearing some feedback on our creations.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy



3 comments:

  1. Purple is my favorite color as well, love how you've used it to make a very Christmasy card. Great embossed background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sandy. Lovely colours. No need for air conditioning here at the minute - we have just had a snow shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy
    fabulous creation .Love the decorative corners and the awesome embossed layer too .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...