Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Make It Cute - Challenge #46 at Completely Christmas

It's Saturday and that means a new challenge at Completely Christmas Challenge Blog. I know we've just got over Christmas and the New Year, but believe me I've found it less stressful to know my cards are all done before the mad rush of Christmas preparations kick in. So why not join in with the challenge and get all your cards done on a weekly basis and avoid the stress, lol.
This week is Anything Goes (as long as its Christmas) with a twist of Make It Cute!!!
Our sponsor is Stitchy Bear Stamps
Here is my card.

Recipe:
SU Baked Brown Sugar cardstock for cardbase and mattes
SU Real Red
White card from stash to print the image onto
Image is from Stitchy Bear Stamps - Beary Happy Winter Coloured Bear
Sentiment is from SU ~ Good Greeting stamp set
Memory Box Die ~ Jolly Jingle Bells
Twine ~ Paper Fields
SU Whisper White inkpad
Memento Black inkpad
Corner Rounder Punch
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

Time to say goodbye, my teamies and I would love to have you pop in and leave us a comment. I'd appreciate the feedback.
See you on the challenge blog.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sandy, he's definitely cute. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy Love the distressing on the Baked Brown Sugar card , the string of tiny bells and of course that cute bear
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card...love the jingle bells.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. I love the colour and the super cute little bear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute and I like the simple design. The white on kraft has a lovely effect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...