Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Challenge #47 at Completely Christmas Challenges

A lovely day here in Adelaide, warm and windy so out went the washing to be thrown in the machine and hung out to dry. I always have to kick the ball around for the dogs while I'm hanging the clothes on the line, they are very persistant, lol. Well I hope you are looking forward to your weekend and get some time to enjoy some craft or catch up with family and friends. We are out to a bbq with friends later today and tomorrow we are meeting our daughters partner's mum who has come down for the first time since the baby was born to meet her. She is four months old and her other grandma lives in the outback of Sth. Australia.
Well better get on and share my card with you as I still have to pop out to the shops for salad ingredients for tonight and a few groceries as it's a public holiday on Monday and the shops will be closed.
Our sponsor for this week is Sparkle n Sprinkle and the theme is ATG with a twist of making a card for a child.
Here is what I came up with.......

Recipe:
SU Garden Green cardstock for the basecard and circle punched matte
SU Real Red cardstock for the matte
White cardstock from stash for images and sentiment
DP is from Francheville 12x12 paper pad - Christmas Basics
Image from Sparkle n Sprinkle is the little angel called Treetop Angel (I had this one in my files and not sure that it is still available)
Tree was also in my stamp files and I forgot to put where it was from
Sentiment is from a freebie set of stamps.
Punches - two circle punches
Copic Markers
Wink of Stella pen
D/S Tape roller
Foam Dots

Okay have to rush now as not long before the shops shut and I still haven't decided what salad to make.
We would love to see you joining in with us at the challenge blog and who knows, you could be the winner of the fab prize from our sponsor.
Love to see you popping in and letting me and my teamies know what you think of our efforts.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful colouring Sandy and terrific card. Made me smile about you having to play fetch with the dogs. Our dog is an inside dog and whenever I drag out the vacuum that is his cue to find a toy to play fetch. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Sandy ,
    cant believe I have missed so many of your creations as of late . Well this one brings a smile , cute fairy and all bright back ground paper .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...