Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Dreaming of Mermaids Challenge # 92 at 613 Avenue Create

Hi everyone, well it's been a busy week as you would have read on my previous post, we have a new granddaughter. Very cute little bubs.
It's time for a new challenge at 613 Avenue Create and this week there is not twist, just Anything Goes. We have several sponsors this week and they are Chubby Mermaid, Scrapper's Delights, Eureka Stamps and Decosse's Dynamite Doodles
I chose this fab precoloured image from Chubby Mermaid to use on my card which is a centre step card.
Here is the pic......
Recipe:
SU Bashful Blue cardstock
Scraps of card from stash for the image matte and diecuts
DP was from stash so I can't remember who the designer was
Image is from Chubby Mermaid and is called Art Dream Mermaid (its precoloured)
Sentiment is from Papercraft clear stamp set called Celebration
Seahorse and fish stickers from stash
Nestie Die for the marine plant growth
X-Cut Build a Scene Die for the waves
SU Pacific Point inkpad
SU basic white inkpad for texture on the waves

I hope to see lots of wonderful creations being entered this challenge. Don't forget to check out the DT blogs too. We love to hear from you.
I'm going to dash out to the shops for a few things and then head out to visit my daughter and her partner and our cute little granddaughter.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment so I know you've been and then I can pop back and visit you too.
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet underwater scene you've created! Perfect DPs for water and love the cute little seahorses and fish that you've added! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous sandy.fab fold and i love your mermaid and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...