Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Challenge #34 at Completely Christmas - Mid Month Sketch

Is your Christmas card stash growing? Mine is, it's been handy being on the DT of Completely Christmas Challenges as it means I have been making at least one a week and as I teach on Wednesday mornings I will have a few more to make so I can share them with my students this term.
So, it's time for another challenge, and we would love to see your creations. Our sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear and I popped over to the shop and bought myself an image to use on my card.
It is also our Mid Month Sketch this week and this is my take on it...... I chose non-traditional blues to base it on.


Recipe:
SU Pacific Point cardstock for the card base and scalloped squares
White card from stash for the images
DP is from Bo Bunny 6x6 paper pad - Winter Wishes (squares are from the same pad)
Image is from Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet - Little Siannie Christmas Stamp
Present image is a stamp fromSugar & Spice wooden stamp set - Happy Santa
Sentiment is from SU  Come to Bethlehem
Punches - Scalloped Square and Square
Memento Black inkpad
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

This is a scheduled post as we are off on a trip to go to an auction and visit friends about 1 1/2 hours away. The auctions are bi-monthly and we try to go to as many as we can so we get to spend time with our friends more regularly.
The rest of the DT and I would love to see you pop in to our blogs and leave a comment. Don't forget to check out the challenge blog to see the sketch for this week.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...