Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Candy is Sweet Challenge #94 - Anything Goes with a twist

A warm day today and unfortunately all spent indoors. Off to church on time this morning only to be detoured the long way with only one lane of traffic instead of 3 and longer waits at traffic lights too. It was a miracle that there was still a park just down from the church as I was on my own and being  in the choir meant I couldn't afford the time parking too far away and walking back to the church. I missed the practice we usually have and luckily the anthem was one we had been practicing. Another huge detour home after church, some grocery shopping, a quick lunch at home and then off to see our daughter, her partner and our new grandbaby. Also caught up with a couple of friends who were visiting them as well. Home late afternoon and now I am busily tapping away getting my post done as I forgot to schedule it. Hubby hasn't come home after leaving here at 9 a.m. on his motorbike so who knows where he actually is. I did get a text message saying he would be home in an hour and that he is ok, lol.
Well, I better get on and share my card for the new challenge starting at 613 Avenue Create this week. It is as usual, Anything Goes with an Optional Twist...... and that is Candy Treats
Our sponsors are Doodle Pantry, Fitztown and Digi Stamps 4 Joy  - I used this sweet little fairy on my card and as I don't celebrate Halloween I made it about friendship still with a candy theme.
Here is my card.......

Recipe:
SU Early Espresso cardstock for the cardbase and circle (it looks black here, but it is really dark brown)
White card from stash for the sentiment and image
DP is a freebie from Create with TLC
Image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Freckle Faced Sitting Fairy
Sentiment is a freebie from Create with TLC
Nestie Die - standard circles - large
Copic Markers
SU Crumbcake inkpad
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

Please come and join us for the challenge, there are some lovely prizes to be won and we do so love to see all the fabulous creations being dropped off in the neighbourhood.
So.........Let there be candy,,,,,,yum!!!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous sandy.really sweet image and i love your script paper and pretty colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...