Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

An Oriental card for my guest spot at Sisterhood of Crafters

Hi everyone, nice to "see" you again. Today is my second posting for The Sisterhood of  Crafters challenge blog. I've had a good morning at craft with a new lady joining in with my small group. Luckily I had taken a few extra bits and pieces so was able to get the new lady straight into making the cards I had designed. We had three cards to make but only got through two of them. Now we have two weeks off as the craft groups run by school terms.
Still waiting for our granddaughter to make her appearance. Our daughter's due date was Sunday so bubs should make an appearance soon.
Well, better get on and share my creation......

Here is the card I made for the challenge ~ the theme is Lots of Layers........


Recipe:
SU Naturals Ivory Cardstock for the cardbase
SU Crumb Cake
DP from Stash
Image is a rubber stamp I purchased from e-bay a couple of years ago and have never known the maker.
Sentiment is from Close to My Heart
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

The DT over at the challenge blog have made lots of lovely creations so please pop into the blog and check them out and we would love you to join in with the challenge. Hope to see you there.
Hugs,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Sandy, this is a real beauty of a card! Love this oriental look, her paper pieced outfit looks fantastic and the sentiment is perfect with this theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow so stunning sandy. i love your design and fabulous oriental lady :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy this card is gorgeous!! Colored and layered just beautifully! Thank you so much for being a Step-Sister over at the Sisterhood of Crafters. We love having you and your craftiness on the team~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done..lovely colors...thank you so much for being our "Step Sister" at "The Sisterhood"...we enjoyed having you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...