Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Sweet Mouse...Challenge 25 at Crafty Girls Challenges

Well it's been a whole month since my last post for Crafty Girls Challenges. The challenge is fortnightly and the theme is Anything Goes. This time around we have two sponsors...Dilly Beans and Di's Digi Stamps. I popped over to the shop and bought this sweet little mouse with his bouquet of roses. Hope you like him.
I've been busy trying to get ahead for a few DT cards and pack away all my craft as my daughter is having a baby shower here on Saturday afternoon and I've been trying to rearrange furniture in several rooms, move all the toys/doll house etc that I have for the grandchildren to play with and yep, all of my craft gear has to go into hiding!!!!  I managed to get this one made last night - nearly forgot but I got it done in between cleaning up bits and pieces.
Here is the card......

a close up of the image......


Recipe:
SU Soft Suede cardstock for the basecard and circle
SU Very Vanilla cardstock for the matte, punched flowers and diecut
Shimmery Pink cardstock from stash for diecut and punched edging ( I've had this one for quite a while!)
White cardstock for the printed image
Small scrap of SU Garden Green cardstock for the punched leaves
DP is from Kaisercraft
Image is  With all My Love from Di's Digi Stamps
Sentiment from Kanban stamps
Grand Nestie Circle die
Punches - flower and fern
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots
Pearls from stash

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes Birthday
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge -Challenge #77 ~ Square cards only
Crafty Creations Challenges - Challenge #270 ~ Dig Deep - Use Something Old from your stash
Inky Impressions Challenge - Challenge #173 ~ Anything Goes


Our sponsor details are.......  Dilly Beans Digi Stamps   - offering 3 images           
.        
Dilly Beans

                                            and Di's Digital Downloads - offering a $10 voucher

Di's Digi Designs 
Please stop by the DT blogs and check out the awesome creations and we would love to see you entering the challenge this fortnight too.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy






4 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy, A super cute card, love the image, Good luck with the baby Shower on Saturday. Thank you so much.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely crafted. I love the cute image and you have treated it well! Thanks for accepting the challenge this week here at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image on a beautiful background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. I hope you get to join us again in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...