Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Shopping Spree Anyone Challenge #82 613 Avenue Create

Oops, my head is just not on straight. I nearly posted the wrong card with the wrong DT challenge blog. Lucky I realised in time. Today's card is for the new challenge starting at 613 Avenue Create where the theme is Anything Goes with the Optional Twist of using a sentiment!!!
Our sponsors are The Paper Shelter, Scrapper's Delights and Fitztown. I was lucky to be given the choice of a couple of images from The Paper Shelter and I chose ~ Shopping Girl and also used the backing paper that comes with the image to tie it all in together.
I've had a full day first out to church where I sang in the choir for the first time in two weeks and then a Hymn Fest at St. Peter's Cathedral with the larger choir that I am part of. I've come home croaky and I'm still coughing. At least I didn't cough during the singing, only in between! I got picked up by friends and I left my phone in their car. I had to do a mad dash to meet one of them in a Subway Food Outlet. He was buying their tea and then going out within the next half hour, so it was there or really late tonight which I didn't want to do. It's still pretty cold here.
Anyway I had better get a move on as I'm now late with this post.
Here is my card.....

Recipe:
SU Rose Red cardstock for the cardbase
SU Pacific Point cardstock for the matte and punched piece
White card from stash for the image
Image is from The Paper Shelter ~ Shopping Girl
Sentiments are from CTMH and My Favourite Things ~ CK - Enjoy Every Moment
Punches - Large Oval and Scalloped Oval
Bling from stash
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

We would love to see you stopping by the neighborhood and adding one of your creations and you will be in the running for one of the fab prizes from our wonderful sponsors.
See you there!!!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy ..Got to love shopping !
    love the card design with all the embellishing "special " tags and your beautiful colouring .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...