Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Challenge 23 at Crafty Gitrls Challenges

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog today. I'm afraid it's another Christmas card to share today. I promise I will start doing some general cards again soon!!!
Today brings a new challenge at Crafty Girls Challenges and our sponsors are Stamp Art Design by Kathryne and Angies Digi Stamps. I was able to choose this lovely cutie sitting on a fence designed by Kathryne.
Here is my card.......

Recipe:
SU Mossy Meadow (one of the new in colour range)
DP is by Kaisercraft ......I think, it was in my scrap box
White card from stash
Image is Alannah by Stamp Art Design by Kathryne
Sentiment is from SU
Bird image is from SU
Nestie Die - Rounded Squares
Circle Punches - 11/2" and 1 3/8"
Snowflake punch - Martha Stewart
Pearl from stash
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

We would love to see what you come up with for this challenges so why not get started on something and share it with us this fortnight. Don't forget to pop into the DT blogs and leave some love too.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. lovely festive card, inspiring me to make more of my own for this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy, A beautiful card and image, love the design. Thank you so much.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous sandy.really sweet image and i love your design and papers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...