Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Anything Goes and a DT call at Aud Sentiments

Hi everyone, another cold day today (what can you expect, lol, it is winter here!). I hurt my foot on Friday so have been hobbling around a bit. Hopefully it will improve quickly. I had PT today so ended up just doing some upper body weights using the bench press instead of being on my feet. LOL, you can just lie there on the bench but you still have to work those arms!!!
The challenge at Aud Sentiments this week is Anything Goes and we also have a DT Call. If you would like to work with our wonderful team we would love to hear from you so head over to the blog and enter a project and add DT after your name and if you are one of the lucky ones, someone will notify you. Just check out the requirements listed first on the challenge blog.
Our sponsor for this week is the ever popular Rick St. Dennis and I chose this cute little girl called Petrinka to make my card with. The card design has been cased from a magazine with  a few slight layout changes. I ended up using the basic layout on another card I made to teach on Wednesday and I will probably share that later in the week.
Here is my card.......

Recipe:
Fawn coloured textured cardstock from stash
SU Perfect Plum cardstock for mattes and die cut
SU lilac cardstock
DP is from Rosie's Studio   - Retro Revolution
                                          - Flower Child
Image is from Rick St. Dennis - Petrinka
Sentiment is from Close to My Heart - Pinwheel
Hessian strip (came from our son's table decorations at their wedding and has been sitting in my stash)
Purple ribbon
Nestie Dies - Standard Circles - large & small
Nellie Snellen Die - MFD020
Corner punch
Circle punch to cut out corners
Bling
D/S tape
Foam dots

I am enteriang my card into the following challenges:
Southern Girls Challenge - You Spin Me Round Baby, Right Round
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes - July



Our sponsor details are: Rick St. Dennis - this is the link to the Etsy Shop and here is the one to Zibbet

 




Time for me to say goodbye, we are looking forward to catching up with your wonderful entries during the next fortnight. Don't forget to pop into the team's blogs and leave a comment or two and come back to check out Team B's cards next Thursday too!!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy







2 comments:

  1. Cute image and colouring Sandy and love the retro papers and card design..
    Hope your foot heals fast and good on you doing your excersises..my excuse is I do 3 housework jobs a day and that is enough..but I know it isn't..take care..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...