Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Challenge # 17 Holly Girl - Completely Christmas

Hi all, I hope you are enjoying your weekend and managing to do a bit of fun stuff for you and your family. Maybe catch up with rellies or friends or go on an outing or get time to play with your craft stash or maybe even get out to the craft shop for something to add to your stash, lol.
I started off this morning with a weigh-in and exercise as it is mid way through the 8 week challenge I am doing. I managed to lose weight and gain muscle at the same time so I'm happy with that.
I called in to see our daughter and we headed out to the shops for a few things, lunch and coffee. We ran into our youngest son and his wife and stopped for a chat with them before I dropped Rachel home and headed back here. I realised I forgot to schedule my post, so here I am furiously typing away to catch up!
This week at Completely Christmas we start a new challenge and as usual, it is anything Christmas goes, be it a card, a layout or a decoration.
Our sponsor is Stitchy Bear Stamps and I chose this sweet image called Holly Girl to use on my card.
Here is the pic......

Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock for base card, die and matte
White cardstock from stash for the image and die cuts
DP is from Hot Off the Press - Forever Christmas Cards Paper Stack (the music one)
and the holly one is from - First Edition Paper - Christmas Village 12x12 paper pad
Image is Holly Girl from Stitchy Bear Stamps
Sentiment is from SU - Come to Bethlehem - the stamp is in one line, but I split it up so it would fit.
Nestie - Octagon die
          - Floral Doily Motifs
Bling from Do Craft
Pearls from SU
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

Well, hubby has been working all day and just walked in and now number 2 son has dropped in as well. Coffee time I think.
We would love to see your Christmas creations, we are half way through the year so if you haven't made any cards for your stash now would be a good time to start. Less pressure later on, lol.
Thanks for stopping by and I would love to hear from you,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy she is really beautiful hun love her hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sandy...cannot believe we are half way through the year either..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy ..Great Christmas image and love the music paper back ground . Had a great craft session this morning thanks to wonderful friends .
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card
    thanks for your visit on my blog and your tresured comment
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...