Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Challenge 108 - Cool Guy

A energetic day for me today, I started the day of with a PT session, a bit of grocery shopping. My new DIL popped in to grab some paperwork so she and our son can have their coffee machine fixed or replaced. A quick lunch. Our daughter was going to pop in and pick up a couple of things and a friend rang to see if I wanted to go for a walk with her. So.... waited for Katie to come and in the end rang her and said I would just leave the things for her(she was running late) and headed out for an hours walk around the Torren's river in town. We drive there and leave the car near the weir and then walk!!! On the way back we stopped for 5 minutes to have a coffee. Thought it best not to linger and have the muscles seize up on us as we were only about 10 minutes or so from the car by then. The weather held off and it was a relaxing time even though we were pacing it out. Tea out at the hotel tonight and then I've got church choir practice. Normally I go to craft in the afternoon but my friend Jane, has got a bad cold and didn't want to pass it on to anyone else, another friend is away on holiday so there was no point in changing the venue, so I cancelled it altogether. It's always nice to get together but at least I got some exercise, lol.
It's time for a new challenge at Aud Sentiments and this fortnight the theme is - A Sentiment for a Guy.
Our sponsor is the wonderful Bugaboo Stamps.
Here is my card.....

 Recipe:
SU Baked Brown Sugar cardstock for the cardbase
SU Very Vanilla cardstock
White cardstock from stash for the image
Yellow cardstock from my scrap pile
DP from Sugar & Spice Studio - Outdoor Adventure 12x12 paper pad
Image is from Bugaboo Stamps -  Guy - Surf
Sentiment is from Close to My Heart - Born to Ride - Everday Life
Starfish stamp -Whiff of Joy - Life's a Beach set
La-La Land Craft Die - Cloud set die (sun)
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller

Can't wait to see all those fab male cards. Pop over to the challenge blog and link up an entry for this fortnight and someone from the DT will be stopping by to leave you a comment. Please stop by the DT blogs and check out their creations too.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,fab image,love the details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy that background paper is so perfect for this image.. and it looks like foam where you tore it! Cool Dudette!
    ~ginny g
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is definitely a cool dude. Love the silhouette surfer in the background waves.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...