Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Challenge #10 - Completely Christmas with Lacy Sunshine

 Hi everyone, it's the weekend once more and I've had an up and down week. I got in on an emergency appointment to the Dentist on Monday morning and had to take our grandson with me as it was one of my babysitting days. Ended up having a tooth pulled after much discussion whether it was actually the right tooth that was causing all my trouble. I've been in pain now for a week with my gum healing. It's still not all closed over and I can't open my mouth fully so it's been fun trying to eat as well, lol. Now I'm wondering if it is the other tooth causing some of the problems too. Just waiting for everything to heal and settle down (hopefully). We had the 3 grandchildren last night, today and tonight again. They were all tucked up and fast asleep as I got stuck into finishing this card late last night. I just have not felt well enough to sit and do much crafting at home this week.
This card is showcasing a Lacy Sunshine image for the start of another challenge at Completely Christmas Challenge Blog. You can make a card, a layout or a decoration, as long as it is Christmas themed. If you've been making cards and playing along with us, you should now have 10 cards for your stash at least, lol.

Recipe:
SU Kiwi Kiss cardstock for the cardbase
Purple cardstock from stash
White cardstock from stash
DP is from Forever Friends Kraft Notes
Image is Winter Lizabeth from Lacy Sunshine
Sentiment is from SU More Merry Messages
Nestie Dies - Classic Ovals - Large
                  - Scalloped Ovals - Large
La La Land Heart Banner Die (thanks to Shirley for lending me the die to cut some for future use)
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge Blog - "F" for Feathers
CHNC - May Challenge Extra - Anything Goes Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - May

Well I had better push off as I'm writing this up in the early hours of today so I don't forget later. With the grandies here that could be quite possible!!!
The Design Team would love to see your Christmas creations so pop over to the challenge blog and link up and one of us will pop in to see you!
Hugs,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, great design, thanks for joining in with us at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sandy! I love that image and it's colored beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper May challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thanks so much for participating in our CRAFTYHAZELNUT'S CHRISTMAS EXTRA challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...