Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Vintage Bear for Challenge 104 at Aud Sentiments

Well, it's time for another challenge at Aud Sentiments, the time has flown past for me. We are off for a holiday in the next couple of days and I'm trying to get a few DT cards done and schedule posts. Having a bit of trouble typing at the moment as I sliced my finger on my cutter. Those tiny little blades are deadly!!!
The theme for today's challenge is Sentiment for a Friend and I have used a precoloured image from Doodle Pantry to make my CAS card.
Here it is........

Recipe:
Purple cardstock from stash
White cardstock from stash
DP is from Crafters Choice - Primary Basics pack
Image and Sentiment are Vintage Bear Colour Plus digi set from Doodle Pantry
Nestie Dies - Rounded Squares and Standard Circles
Punch - large oval - corner rounder
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots


Our sponsor details are as follows:


There were lots of wonderful entries last week and we would love it if we see you again this week. Get your fingers busy and make a card with a friend sentiment. Looking forward to checking out your creations!
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. This is an adorable clean design, Sandy! Love your color combination, purple looks great with yellow, and I think it's a combination that works really well for both girls and boys of any age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick and easy, clean and simple - love making that kind of card! Well done Sandy!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image, I love the idea of a circle image on a square mat, it looks great

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Friday!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous sandy.i love your colour combo and adorable bear ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...