Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Three Tea Cups in a Row

I'm up late doing a DT card that I thought was due in, but it's next week so at least it is done now and I can take a photo tomorrow instead of scanning it tonight! I thought I would share the quick card that I taught today at class. We also stamped a few images and I showed my friend, Rose how to paper piece. We will finish making them into cards hopefully next week.
Here is the card I made today using an SU set of stamps (two actually as the sentiment is SU as well)
Sorry just realised it has scanned a bit funny and chopped off the edges of the basecard in some places!!!

Recipe:
Pink cardstock from stash
Brown cardstock from stash (I'm trying to use up some of my older cardstock which is a lighter weight)
White cardstock from stash
Image is from SU
Sentiment from SU
SU Rose Red inkpad
Memento Black inkpad
Pearls from stash

Well that's it from me tonight, I want to try and get this published before midnight and I've only got a couple of minutes left.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful version of an elegant design, love the simplicity of the image with the monochromatic color scheme! And the lacy details of the background makes me think of my grandmother crocheted table napkins.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...