Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, December 14, 2013

CAS Snowman for Christmas

Still making Christmas cards? ......I am, lol. It's another day closer to Christmas Day and I still have several to make and get in the post. This one was a quick one, I coloured the image in on Thursday at our little craft group and I knew I wanted to keep my card  simple so I could show off this gorgeous snowman. He colours up just perfectly!!! Well, this is what I finished up with. I used a SU set of stamps that I really like and forget to use!
Here is my card....

Recipe:
SU Real Red
SU Burnt Brown Sugar
White cardstock from stash
Snowman Image is from DZ Doodles
Sentiment is from a freebie set of stamps (with magazine purchase)
SU Lovely as a Tree - rubber stamp set
SU Early Espresso inkpad
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Sentimental Sundays - Challenge #184 ~ Snowman

Ok that's me for tonight. Hope you are having or have had, lol a wonderful day.
Thanks for stopping by today,
Hugs,
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. I love how you made a neutral colored scene with simple, stamped trees - it really makes the colors of your snowman stand out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sandy..love the row of trees and such a neat snowman and colouring..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic Sandy….the snowman really pops on that terrific background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...