Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, November 11, 2013

MIM#166 On Your Birthday with Little Miss Muffet

Hi everyone, Monday has arrived and the sun is shining. Little Isaac has arrived to spend the day with Mama and the builder's next door are hammering away! I had a good weekend, a catch up with friends at a Craft Fair and church on Sunday and the rest of the time was spent here at home catching up on a few jobs and getting some cards finished.
I have several new followers, and wanted to say welcome. Nice to see you LindaRocio ( a fellow MIM teamie) and Roxann. Hope you find something here to interest you.
Today brings us once more to the start of a new linky party at Make It Monday - we had loads of beautiful entries last week, hope you found time to visit blogs and get inspired!!! Today we are sponsore by Little Miss Muffet and I got to use this cute image to make my card with. Check out my fellow teamies to see what they did with the same image.
Congratulations to Mrs B. as our featured artist and to Asha as the winning commenter. Enjoy your prize.

Here is my card.......

Recipe:
Purple card from stash for the cardbase and mattes
White card from stash
DP is from a paper pack I picked up ages ago and have lost the packaging - it was from a cheapie shop.
Image is Polka Dot Pals Daisy from Little Miss Muffet
Sentiment is from SU set ~ On Your Birthday
Nestie Die - Crown Ovals ~ I cut around the balloons so they would be poking out above the diecut
Punches - Oval and Scalloped Oval
Copic Markers
DS tape roller
Foam Dots
Bling from stash

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Challenge #33 ~ Anything Goes
Scribble & Scrap Blog & Challenge - Challenge #5 ~Always Anything Goes
A Gem of A Challenge - Challenge 105 ~ Gems, Gems, Gems
Brown Sugar Challenges - Challenge #67 ~ Anything Goes


Our sponsor details are as follows:

We are thrilled to have

as our sponsor this week.



"Howdy from Little Miss Muffet Stamps!  This little shoppe was inspired by a house full of Little Miss Muffets and arachnophobes alike. It isn't too difficult to image how I ended up here since I've been drawing and coloring from the moment I picked up a crayon. Now as I sit in my hobby room I get to share my passion with my own Little Miss Muffets who love to work along side of me.  Now I'm excited to share creations from two additional artists... Pollycraft by Paula and introducing Simply Sophia!!  With our three unique styles there is something you are sure to enjoy!"


Little Miss Muffet is generously offering three digis to our winning commenter.

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!


Dum da da da da..........it's POTW time - yeah!!!

My first pick is this lovely card from Sharon of The Little Stamper, cute birds! Check it out here!

 


and yep, lol, a second pick is from Shell of Shell's Card Haven..... love the cute snowman. You can find it here.

 


Time for me to go and for you to get creative! We would love to see your wonderful papercraft creations. Remember it can be a new or old project, just make sure you have added a link back to Make It Monday Linky Blog and check out the DT cards and also the other entrants. Leave a comment mentioning you saw them on MIM and you will be in the running to win the fab prize this week.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

16 comments:

  1. Love your purple card! ;D
    And your POTWs are awesome...especially that little snowman!!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sandy...Daisy looks so pretty and love your P'sOTW..the little birds are so cute and love the snowman.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy ..Love the paper combination here and the unusual die cut frame for the sweet image .Clever colouring of balloons . Awesome PsOTW too .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab backing.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so bright and cheery. Love the layout and your colouring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring Sandy and love the fun die as a backdrop. :D Terrific card!! Your P'sOTW are awesome. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy! I'm loving this card! The balloons poking out of the die cut gives the digi real dimension. Your ds paper is so vibrant!

    xoxo
    Rocio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of older papers in your stash and love the translucent look of those balloons - you've made them look like real ones by your way of coloring them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card. The image is adorable and the colours are gorgeous.

    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge. Please make sure you're a follower x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandy. Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your POTWs this week - it was a lovely surprise and I am glad that you liked my card.

    Thanks

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great POTW choices. Love that snowman. I really like the DT card you made for MIM. Love the combination of DP you used, the blinged up die cut and your fab coloring on this adorable image. TFS
    DebiB
    thatmightlookkgoodonacard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sandy this is a fabulous card, I do love the design. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. so stunning sandy.beautiful pretty and design and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this gorgeous card, fab design & details. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC. Good Luck!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous image. Love the colours and layout.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...