Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

PSC96 CAS Thankyou

Hi everyone, hope you are having a good week so far. The Wednesday Community Craft group that I go to started back today and I only had my two regulars on my table. I made 3 CAS Christmas cards last night and that is what the girls did today. I've also made up a couple of different treat containers that we will be doing in the following weeks. It's a short term of only 7 weeks, so still have to find a couple more projects to teach. It is very windy here today and hubby has come home early because it is too dangerous using the crane in these conditions.
Today is the start of a new challenge at the Perfect Sentiment Challenge Blog and this week, the theme is CAS thankyou. Our sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear
I've chosen to use this lovely image and digital paper from Coosty Creations and also a christian sentiment to go along with it.
Here's my card.....

Recipe:
SU Bashful Blue cardstock
Image is from Coosty Creations - Praying Hands
DP is  from the Praying Hands set (includes several patterned digital  papers and the image)
Sentiment is from SU ~ Trust God  - clear set
Nestie Die - Gold Circles One
Punch from SU
Ribbon from Shmick (found in the variety shop)
Memento Black inkpad
DS tape roller
Foam dots

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart - open challenge
House of Gilli - Thanks and Anything Goes

We would love to see your CAS thankyou cards this week, so why not get out those craft supplies and make something to share with us.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,
Sandy


9 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card and great image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card. I have just come across your blog and such wonderful things on here. I have become your newest follower and look forward to visiting again
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Sandy...the card says it all

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card...and perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful take on the thank you theme.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just Beautiful- love the sentiment and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW, just beautiful Sandy. Thank you for using the Coosty Creations Praying Hands Digital Stamp and Paper Pack to make your gorgeous card. Big hugs Jane (Coosty Creations) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card. I especially like the white circle on your card....so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Sandy !! Great card ! Tks for joining the House of Gilli Challenge and hope you participate on our next challenge !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...