Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

PSC95 - Layered Thanksgiving Card with Meljen's Designs

Hi, I'm a bit late. Still not well, but am now on antibiotics and some drops for an eye infection as well. The tablets make me feel sick so not sure whether they are worth the trouble!!!
Anyhow, to get on with the purpose of this post..... A new challenge has started at the Perfect Sentiment Challenge Blog and the theme is to make a Thanksgiving card with the twist being to layer it up. We would like to see at least 3 layers and don't forget to put your sentiment on the front too.
I've used an image by our sponsor for this week and this is what I did with it.....


Recipe:
Brown card from stash
SU Peach Parfait cardstock
DP is Kaisercraft ~ Hippy Girl Collection
Image is Meljen's Designs - Save the Turkey
The two matted images are internet finds as is the sentiment
Pumpkin came from a free colouring page
Copic Markers
DS tape roller
Foam Dots


This week our sponsor is Meljen's Designs
The random winner will recieve 3 free digis
 
 
Well that's it from me, I need to go and have a rest! We would love to see your entries in this week's challenge so get those creative vibes a chargin'.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,
Sandy

7 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,fabulous images and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sandy and just love your gorgeous images

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love the turkey with the sign trying to save itself from becoming the family dinner! Great combination of images and elements - this card made me smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. like colours, funny turkey hiding. family with the food. just over 2 months to go, better find that turkey. lol love mum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hun I hope you feel better real soon xx
    Love the turkey image he is fab & I just love what you have done with your card!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layers, and fun image by MelJens, great card xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image and design. Love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...