Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, October 21, 2013

MIM#163 - Framed with Bugaboo

It's Monday which means time for a new linky party to start at Make It Monday. I hope you all had an enjoyable break from work and a catch up with family and friends. We enjoyed having our 3 grandchildren staying with us for a couple of nights. The middle one, Layla, is my little cardmaker and after Mum dropped them off Friday late afternoon, the first words out of her mouth were " I want to make a card, Mama"
I found some images from free colouring pages on the net and she made two cards on Saturday! The oldest granddaughter occasionally colours an image but she is happy to take them home to cut out and stick on something. We found a picture of "Dasher" (not the reindeer!) that she liked and that has gone home with her to cut out.  Little Isaac is just happy to play with the toy cars, the duplo and his toy lawnmower!
Our youngest son has decided to move back home for a while to try and save a bit more money. His wife of 6 months is still stuck in Vietnam waiting for her spousal visa to be approved. He has organised tickets to go over there in January and hopes she will be able to come back with him then. It's been a hard time on them both. He hasn't seen her now for 4 months. It's his 24th birthday today, so happy birthday, Laurie.
Well on to the linky party. Congratulations to Jean as our featured artist and to Trace as the winning commenter. Enjoy your prize.
Our sponsor this week is the very creative Bugaboo Stamps.
Bugaboo Stamps are offering a very generous prize of winner's choice of 7 single digis!
I chose this fun image called Gus Tidbits - At My Age  
and here is how I used it.......... Maybe a birthday card.... or even a retirement card, lol.


Recipe:
SU Pacific Point Cardstock
SU Real Red Cardstock
White Cardstock from stash
Image is Gus Tidbits - At My Age from Bugaboo Stamps
Sentiment is a freebie from Create with TLC
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - I've lost the packaging so don't know the name for this one.
Nestie Dies - I used two together to make a picture frame for Gus
Classic Scalloped Rectangles - large and Classic Rectangles - large
 Punches - Two different size circles
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

Ta Da.......... it's POTW time from last week's entries. So many wonderful projects to choose from.
This first beauty is from Dot of Dot's Dabbles and you can find it here


The second card is this gorgeous one from Niki who shared this through SplitCoast Stampers Gallery and you can see it here. I'm not a member there, so unfortunately couldn't make a comment to let her know I've featured her card here.


That brings me to the end of my post and I hope you pop in here and also to my teamies blogs and leave them a comment. We are looking forward to checking out all of your fabulous papercraft creations. Don't forget, to be in the running for the wonderful prize from Bugaboo this week you need to do a bit of hopping to some of the other entries blogs and leave them a comment. You must mention that you've seen them on MIM.
So.... get busy and thanks for stopping by,
PS - If you haven't checked out yesterday's DT for 613 Avenue, Create, please scroll down and leave me a comment to let me know you've dropped by.
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

11 comments:

  1. Terrific card Sandy..love your fun image and colouring and love your P'sOTW...isn't it just awesome when the little ones join in with crafting..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun male card, Sandy! I love Gus and this the red frame - such a clever design detail! It really stands out beautifully from the white embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Sandy...such a great image..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. A True Play of Art,,,,no more words are necessary

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a funny and cute card! I love your POTW.

    xoxo
    Rocio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card Sandy, I like how you used the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy...What a fun card! I know the perfect person that I would send it to (funny how there are so many Grumpy Old Men about). Thankyou so much for featuring my card as a POTW! And congrats to Niki too for an awesome card!!!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandy , sorry to be so so late .
    saw this in RL looks great and it's a fun image and super sentiment
    great ..no ..stunning Ps OTW too .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you framed Gus. :) This is a fab card Sandy!

    Your P'sOTW are gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Sandy, sorry for the late stop by, been a very busy girl this week! Love the POTW's, Hugs Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...