Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Girl Gamer - Create Your Own Challenge at 613 Avenue Create DT card

It's been a while since my last DT card for 613 Avenue Create. What with me being unwell and the dramas of my son's dog bite and what to do about the dog I totally forgot that my card was due, thinking I had another week to do it in! Well, thought I would get my card done early and use it for my granddaughter's 9th birthday as she was here when I was choosing an image from Kenny K and thought this one was perfect for her!!!
I scheduled my post so now I'm adding a little bit more chat, LOL! Welcome to a few new followers, Sharon, Catherine and Erin. Hope you find something here to interest you.
We've had the grandchildren this weekend and are just waiting now for our son to come and pick them up. We had a good time, they played with the lego, making great big houses and pulling them apart again, watched "Tangled" on tv, enjoyed bedtime stories and sleeping 4 in a bed! We went to church today and the kids enjoyed going off to Sunday School and having morning tea afterwards too. 

So onto  the real reason for my post!!!
Here is what I came up with.........

Recipe:
SU Raspberry Ripple cardstock
White Cardstock
DP from Kaisercraft - 61/2 paper pad ~~ Attitude
Image is Girl Gamer from Kenny K
Sentiment ticket is a find on the internet
Dies - Nestie Grand Scalloped Square
          Nestie Scalloped Rectangle - large
          Nestie Classic Rectangle - large
Punch - Ticket Punch
Button, Flowers, Pearls and Twine from stash
Copic Markers
DS tape roller
Foam Dots

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Challenge # 31 ~ Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time - Challenge #186 ~ Anything Goes


The challenge this week is to "Create Your Own Challenge" using the chart below.

I used - Col 1 ~ image, sentiment and patterned paper, Col 2 ~ shaped card, die cut and paper punch,
Col 3 ~ Glossy Accents, Col 4 ~ Button and Flowers, Col 5 ~ twine and stitching

We would love to see what you come up with using the above chart and everyone loves an anything goes challenge, My teamies and I are looking forward to visiting your blogs and leaving a comment or two.
Thanks for stopping by today,
Hugs,
Sandy

8 comments:

  1. I am busy catching up here and looks like I will be doing it backwards. I hope that life has picked up for you and that you are feeling better. What a great teenage card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the design of this card! The scalloped edges, the spotted paper and flowers add to the girly feel of this card, together with that fun image! Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now Sandy, I'm wondering if that wonderful image typifies your Grand-daughter today or what is in store for the future. I'm just imagining her face when she realizes dthat Grandma made the card from an image she helped to choose. This is a gorgeous card, I love the scallopped edge, and just perfect for a young person. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the theme of your card. Like how you placed the image upright on the card. Like the faux stitching & ticket sentiment. Reminds me a lot of my daughter who is a sr in college & likes gaming. She wants the 3DS w/ Pokemon Y for Christmas. Thank you for entering the OSAAT Ch186 Anything Goes.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation Sandy, love the boldness of the colours and your superb colour of the digi is awesome :) Thank you so much for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck in the competition :) Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your card on the blog and just had to stop by and say how much I love your card. The image is just so cute and your card design is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and hope you'll come back soon. Maggie - DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card
    Thanks for joining in at One Stitch At A Time this week
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandy great card i love the colouring and the image is fab! I think your daughter will love it!! Many thanks for joining us this week and look forward to seeing your creations again. OSAAT Anita DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...