Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, April 4, 2013

The one that didn't get away

A busy day for me today;. A trip to the dressmaker with my future DIL for both of us to try our dresses on and get last minute things fixed. I bought her back here to spend a bit of time before she needed to meet our son in town at the church to have a chat with the minister. I went off to craft where there were only 3 of us today, but we had a good time together. Back home for a short while before heading out to a meal at the hotel with my Mum and eldest brother. No choir practise tonight, so just came home and did some colouring of images. I have to make two wedding cards by tomorrow. One for my friend to give her daughter and one for us to give her - the wedding is Saturday.
Well that's another day finished and time to go to bed but I thought I would share the card I made tonight.
Here it is....

Front of card

Inside of card
Recipe:
SU Marina Mist cardstock for cardbase
DP are both from amy tangerine - Ready Set Go by American Crafts
Fish is a rubber stamp from Paper Pleasures Plus
Boy image is from Scrapping Memories called Fishing's my Game
Sentiment is from Kanban clear stamp set
Copic Markers
Foam Dots
DS tape roller

I am entering this into the following challenges:

(back later with some)

Thanks for popping in and also for the wonderful comments left for me too.
Hugs,
Sandy

7 comments:

  1. This is really sweet, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Sandy, love the cute image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. blog trouble still.but got it now,great colourings.proud boy and his catch. love mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination of images for this masculine card .Love it .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like two stamps you have used, great combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...