Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Kimono Card

Another warm day, I stayed home today only popping out to the shops about 6:30 p.m to grab some groceries for tea.  Our youngest daughter called in and I suggested she raid my stash for some paper and scrapbooking supplies. She also took home some photos to scrapbook with.
I've still been fiddling around with a few things to teach this coming term at class and found a pattern for a kimono card. It was very large. I'm not keen on big cards so I made up my own pattern and made this card.
I haven't as yet decorated the inside, but I'll get to it before classes start.
The scan shows white at the back. It is a shaped card cut to look kimono like, so hope that shows up here.

Oops, for some reason it hasn't scanned the corners at the base!


Recipe: Blue card from Stash
DP from Sugar & Spice Studio 12x12 paper pack called Lantern Festival ( a Chrissie gift from a friend)
Border edge stickers from stash
Image is a digi from The Paper Shelter, I didn't get all the dangly hair things right, needed a fine marker to do it and I was trying with the Copics and messed it up, so I chopped them off!!!!
Copic Markers
Sentiment is from SU Bring on the Cake

Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Sandy

10 comments:

  1. Love this Sandy, the image is gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh just love this,that is one super image hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, sandy! So pretty! And I love your box in the previous post too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute Sandy~ love the kimono shape perfect with the oriental image....

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely, Sandy. Such a cute image too

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! Love the shape and execution of your card. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic Sandy...love colours and wonderful style. Thanks so much for that link yesterday. I hope to put it to good use soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. like the style and colours of this card..pretty girl xx mum

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey Sandy the image is a cutie .
    Love your colouring and the shaped card

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card, love the gold trim and fab image. Hope you are staying cool?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...